terça-feira, 12 de outubro de 2010

11:25

I love when mom doesn't go to work. The house looks brighter and everything is right. I love when she makes my breakfast even if that's already lunch time. I know she will always look at me as a little child asking for protection and love. But I totally know that she wants me to grow up and understand that life is not so easy as I used to think, even if she wants to put me under her wings and protect me against all the people.

I just woke up feeling that anxiety. I looked around and all I could see was four walls telling me what to do. I went to the kitchen and I saw her using that colourful dress. I love when she uses dresses, she real looks as a mother. I went to the bathroom, looked at the mirror asking myself what is gonna happen today. I don't feel like going outside or hanging out with friends. But I don't wanna spend my whole time surfing on internet.

I should stop thinking.
God.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário