segunda-feira, 11 de outubro de 2010

13:52

I know I got to be strong.

Sometimes life will totally destroy ya. Your feelings, your dreams, your plans. Sometimes it sucks, sometimes it makes you feel the most beautiful person ever. Every little thing that happens will always happen for one reason: to make us grow up for real.

I don't even know what to say about what's happening to me because there are so many things at the same time, that I could not start. I feel a little lost, I feel a little sad, a little happy for passing on this and tryin' so hard to be strong. But sometimes I just want to lay on my bed and cry my heart out. Forget everything about the world, everything about people around me, but I know I'm not weak enough.

I should (I'm always saying what should I do or not, I know) do something against it all. Maybe fix things for a while, let the time talk for me. Or maybe just forget it all and search for new things. But people don't understand when you're totally right about something. When you want so hard to fight and fight for what you believe.

I wont give up.
I will never give up.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário